Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

CEN GST

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:54 PM
forevernitro75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CEN GST

hey guys i need all the info i can get on the Cen GST thinking of getting one but dont want to make the wrong purchase...used to have a savage but unfortunatley sold it, god i loved that thing! hoping to get something just that much better though. i saw the cen gst other day at my hobby shop and fell in love. that thing is huge!!! is it as good as it looks?
Old 03-29-2007, 11:41 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: CEN GST

It's better! Trust me, i have a Savage SS 4.6 and it dosen;t even compaire to how bad***** the Cen GST 7.7 is. This thing is a blast to drive. You will not regret buying it! It's faster then my savage SS, just as durable if not more durable, and overall just a blast! Go buy it now, you won't regret it!
Old 03-30-2007, 01:34 AM
CrazyMento

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

me too. I enjoy driving my GST. Its huge and very poweful. It doesnt go around the corner as fast as the smaller trucks due to size but it handles the rough terrain way better and has amazing torque.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:42 AM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: CrazyMento

me too. I enjoy driving my GST. Its huge and very poweful. It doesnt go around the corner as fast as the smaller trucks due to size but it handles the rough terrain way better and has amazing torque.
very true. I wouldn't recommend it if you were doing track racing that would be more like a little reo 3.3.