Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

serious problem on my terra crusher

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

serious problem on my terra crusher

Old 03-09-2003, 05:04 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default serious problem on my terra crusher

today we were havin fun runnning on an asphalt road and my brother decided to run my tc on snow so everything is doing well climbing, little jumps from the snow ..until i hit a paved snow and so i tried to reverse and it wont go so my bro picked it up and faced it toward me so from there 20ft. run it towards me came this unusual sound and then as soon as i stopped it to checked what was wrong i here this sound something like a fan rotating and hitting something like a leaf..then i tried to run it again..it wont go either reverse or forward..it just kept on revvin i lift it up while revving :cry: to see if the tires are turning and they are not.what do u think i broke..is it the transmission?man what a day..and yes i was CRUSHED! aaarrrgghhhh!
Old 03-10-2003, 04:55 PM
remten2001

YGM
Old 03-10-2003, 11:59 PM
psycooclimber

If the cluch is spinnins it is probibly the tranny.

now if it is not spinning you got a problem, the piston arm or crank shaft is broaken. that is a big problem. i hope it is just the tranny.