Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

Old 11-26-2007, 07:21 PM
cleek
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

Im getting my 1st truggy yah!! st-1

hmmmm for my savage x wont get him anything for xmas he has too many mods already![:-]
Old 11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
blackrain

Default RE: what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

Im looking to get a baja ss, but i might need to sell the revo to get it. wich is something i really dont want to do so that may be out of the question. I was hoping to buy something non nitro, but im considering the gst 7.7 as well. i havent completely made my mind up yet but i want something big in size. who knows i will change my mind at least 10 more times between now and christmas
Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 PM
jombo

i cant get what i want for christmas , i dont think santa is giving out more free time this year [sm=lol.gif]
Old 11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
jatoracing33

nope...no rc this year...too much money involved already in the one i have and cant afford parts anymore. instead im gettin a xbox 360
Old 11-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Snaut Rocket

Xbox![:'(]
Its about the ps3 and Socom CONFRONTATION
Old 11-26-2007, 11:55 PM
tmaxx_man87

i want to get a electric, that would be a good crawler... prably a wheely king... and as for the maxx... a body and cvd"s.... but, money will prally ruin all the fun...
Old 11-27-2007, 01:12 AM
RenegadeRevo
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Snaut Rocket

LOL.. PS3 is weak. [:'(] (I'm a Sony fan... and a PS2 fan...) I've already ordered my Xbox360... should be here on Tuesday... I bought Rockband, PGR3, RidgeRacer6, SceneIt, Forza2 Motorsport, Ultimate Alliance (came with the system), Sonic the Hedgehog (for the wife and kid) and am probably going to get DiRT and maybe one more... I really wish the PS3 wasn't so weak, I'd get it... I was excited a few years back when I first heard about it... after the release, I was very disappointed. 360 pwns it.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:14 AM
RenegadeRevo

Oh yeah... and... I'm hoping to get my Mach 427 replaced (warranty) and a new steering servo in the MiniT... thinking about getting a new charger... since mine sucks... *shrug* might blow my budget, though.

edit: wanted a new TV, but I think that'll have to wait 'til next year... I'll get a 50"+ Plasma/LCD... I've got a 5 year old 51" HDTV projection now... and hopefully that'll do for the next little while... but I'm really digging the dropped price on the 50" plasmas...
Old 11-27-2007, 07:09 AM
Bria1

ORIGINAL: tmaxx_man87

i want to get a electric, that would be a good crawler... prably a wheely king... and as for the maxx... a body and cvd"s.... but, money will prally ruin all the fun...
For a crawler, check out the Axial Scorpion. From what I hear, it does really well stock.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:23 AM
ttoks

hey ren, no offence but calling the PS3 weak without owning ones like saying integys a great brand lol, they're a good system in my opinion.

for x mas i am considering either an x box 360 (already got a PS3) OR a baja SS, leaning towards the baja ATM but who knows..
Old 11-27-2007, 07:41 AM
cleek
Banned

i also want an x box360 but thats so time consuming how u make time for ur rc trucks, net , work and household chores then?
Old 11-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Snaut Rocket

ORIGINAL: cleek

i also want an x box360 but thats so time consuming how u make time for ur rc trucks, net , work and household chores then?
Thats simple for me since winter is coming.
And not much driving for me.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:24 PM
IL2mSturmovik

Muggification for my LST2!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
jatoracing33

ORIGINAL: RenegadeRevo

LOL.. PS3 is weak. [:'(] (I'm a Sony fan... and a PS2 fan...) I've already ordered my Xbox360... should be here on Tuesday... I bought Rockband, PGR3, RidgeRacer6, SceneIt, Forza2 Motorsport, Ultimate Alliance (came with the system), Sonic the Hedgehog (for the wife and kid) and am probably going to get DiRT and maybe one more... I really wish the PS3 wasn't so weak, I'd get it... I was excited a few years back when I first heard about it... after the release, I was very disappointed. 360 pwns it.

i like socom, but halo is better...hey wait, your getting a 360 but no halo? thats a sin
Old 11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
novakmaxx

I all rety have a PS3, xbox 360 and wii. I am getting a brushless with lipo RC18MT.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:07 PM
blackrain

ps3 is weak its the warhead of gaming systems the biggest let down of 2007
Old 11-27-2007, 07:59 PM
RenegadeRevo

ORIGINAL: ttoks

hey ren, no offence but calling the PS3 weak without owning ones like saying integys a great brand lol, they're a good system in my opinion.

for x mas i am considering either an x box 360 (already got a PS3) OR a baja SS, leaning towards the baja ATM but who knows..
Dude, it's just like a Mammoth MT.... I don't have to own one to know I don't like it... and that many companies are dropping support for it due to the complexity of the coding. I also don't have to spend $500 to know that Xbox 360 has much more support than it does. I also don't have to buy one to know that there are many more games for the 360 than the PS3... keep in mind... it's not a bias. I like PS2 and think it pwns the Xbox (for many reasons) but the PS3 was a huge letdown for me. The game support sucks, many different companies are dropping support for it due to the coding, including Sony exclusive companies. It sucks because I was really excited about the PS3 when I first heard of it, but IMO, the 360 pwns. The Wii is cool, but game support sucks... and I play games to relax, not to exercise. (I chase after my Revo/LST2 for that)
Old 11-28-2007, 12:28 AM
tmaxx_man87

the axial scorpion doesnt come as a rtr and its on the expencive side for me...i would like to buy a kit, but i would buy that and i think it would just sit there, knowing its gonna cost like another 150 to get it going
Old 11-28-2007, 02:27 AM
ttoks

owning the PS3 says different for me, meh my opinion differs from yours, gotta keep in mind in games support though that the 360 has 9 moths or so on the ps3 for games development, and all the big titles are staying on (gran turismo 5 alone is a good enough reason to bu a PS3 in my opinions, resident evil 5, GTA4) i admit the online content isn't as good as the 360, but as a whole system i'm happy with it, and i've spent probably 300 hours at one of my mates places playing his 360 since it came out lol.

my goals have changed i will be getting a 360 for chrissy (just sold one of the PS3's (no idea why dad got two in the first place..)) and theres a TV free to put it on now so i think it's a goer, it hink i'll get it just after though, around chrissy everything go's up, afterwards it all go's back down
Old 11-28-2007, 11:12 AM
Snaut Rocket

Are you guys basing your experience of playing online with just halo.
If so im going to have to say that the ps3 beats the xbox on online games.
Yes halo is one of the best games ever.
But if you havent played socom, warhawk, or call of duty 4, then you havent expericend online.
Ohh and playstation is free online
Old 11-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Savage_Ninja

ORIGINAL: ttoks

I speak from experience the PS3, is slooooooooooooow, all the games feel like you are in slow motion. The 360 is the best one out of the three. The Wii would beat it but the online play is terrible and is not backed by any cools games (all kids games like mario).
Old 11-28-2007, 10:03 PM
RenegadeRevo

Ohh and playstation is free online
Until the game manufacturer drops the support for online play. Try playing SSX3 online... (PS2) or any other older game... your online ability is determined by the game manufacturer, not a subscription. (perhaps this is different with PS3, but that was one thing that disappointed me with PS2)

It's really funny... I went to GameStop the other day... Xbox 360 had half a wall... Wii had close to half a wall, PS2 had 1/2 a wall... PS3 had one small section. If you weren't looking close enough, you wouldn't have found the PS3 section. *shrug* I'm not a PS3 hater... I just don't think it competes well with the 360. I've only had a little experience with it, but I think my experience is good enough.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:19 PM
ericem

Ya I want my Mini MGT under my tree and a Subaru Impreza STi not the new one, the new one is UGLYYYY anything 04-07 is perfect, tree is going to have to be frickin huge LOL.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:49 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was going to skip getting me a toy this christmas, got eonugh rc vehicles sitting around, but earlier on about a year ago, okay not so early, started hearing talk about the jammin crt .5, Tower offered me a 30.00 dollars saving free shipping and now its coming ups, as i write this.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:02 PM
snoking16

i have both PS3 and Xbox 360 hooked up to a 50" Plasma and the PS3 is collecting dust. the online play is nothing compared to Xbox live. and im sorry to say that halo 3 is the greatest game on earth....

lol...not to get off topic or anything.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.