Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

savage power!

Old 04-09-2003, 05:45 PM
dragonslayer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default savage power!

what will the savage do top speed wise standard afetr run in? dose it have enough tourque too pull wheelies at all? im leanin towards one of these not instead of the tmaxx coz its looks bogger and meaner.
Old 04-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Avalanche

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default savage power!

The savage will do low to mid 30's as an average. It does have plenty of torque and will pull wheelies if you stiffen up the suspension. My savage consistantly KILLS my brothers 2.5 Tmaxx off the line and up to about 25 mph. I would suggest you NOT worry about wheelies with a Savage. Its suspension is so well engineered and "race (and bash) ready" it would be a shame to kill it by stiffening it. I dont really think you can go wrong with the Savage or the Maxx, but I chose the Savage and dont regret it a minute. My brother has had so many problems with the Maxx he is selling it to get a Savage after seeing how tough mine is.