Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Does anyone else enjoy....

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 06:29 PM
jay863fl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone else enjoy....

Ok, so I am new to the land vehicle scene, the boats got to be too much hassle and I just got a Mini MGT about 1 week ago, and I am loving it. One thing I have noticed is when I am done with it for the day and am doing my teardown and cleaning its SO relaxing. Almost therapuetic even. I was wondering if anyone else finds this part of the hobby to be so relaxing as me? I mean, I really enjoy cleaning it up, checking for loose fittings, etc. Maybe its just a good habit I learned from my motocross days about taking care of things. Especially since Im no silver spoon child so that makes it that much more important to me. Sorry this is kind of offtopic, just thought I would share.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Louie2994
Banned

Default RE: Does anyone else enjoy....

i think its fun building an truck/car. it just gives you a better knowledge of your car
Old 02-24-2008, 07:25 PM
HSVXU6

I agree jay863fl, sometimes I think I get more fun out of building them than driving them. I love to "hot" them up with brushless set ups and then see what they go like then bring them back into the workshop and spend time just cleaning and mucking around with them, very relaxing, keep on enjoying them jay863fl
Old 02-24-2008, 07:45 PM
Snaut Rocket

ORIGINAL: HSVXU6

I agree jay863fl, sometimes I think I get more fun out of building them than driving them. I love to "hot" them up with brushless set ups and then see what they go like then bring them back into the workshop and spend time just cleaning and mucking around with them, very relaxing, keep on enjoying them jay863fl
same here i would rather build the car than drive it.
you just want to keep upgrading it too.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:55 PM
atv_motocross#38

The thing i like the most of this hobby is not only driving them, but working on them, cleaning them and buying parts to make them work and look better.