Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Would you go for it?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 10:12 AM
visa1966

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would you go for it?

First off, sorry if I am posting in the wrong forum. Not sure but heres the deal. Looking to purchase an unused Titan deluxe off another member of this board for $XXX.XX. Good deal but only if I get what I am paying for. Not meaning an disrespect to the seller in anyway, but you never know who you are dealing with. He has no feedback. He became a member of this board the day he posted his item for sale and he opened the E-mail account he is using the same day. Again, no disrepect to the seller is intended, I am just trying to cover my Butt.. Can't afford the loss in this economy. What is the safesr way to do this transaction. Thanks to all who reply.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:12 PM

Ask him if he wants to use an escrow service, that way neither person can get ripped off.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:33 PM
visa1966

Well I bit the bullet and sent him a money order this morning. Seemed lile a straight shooting guy after speaking to him so what can ya do. I think all will go well. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2003, 10:10 PM

Well good luck, that truck is a beast im sure youll have a great time with it.