Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

What truck do you race?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Super Mud
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What truck do you race?

If you race (do it for fun or serious) what kind of truck do you run?
Old 07-09-2008, 09:20 PM
RCtruckRacer

Default RE: What truck do you race?

Pretty much all I do is race. When I am not racing, I am prepping my trucks (and working as little as possible ). In MT I race an LST2, but I race a lot more classes than that. At a club race I take 3 or 4 trucks with me and race one - whatever class has the most people ususally. Sometimes I will race a smaller class just so that class CAN race. It just depends on what's going on. For the two regional series races I attend (RC Pro and the Northwest Championship Tour) I race MT and one or two others. This weekend there is an NCT race and I am signed up for MT and Mod Truck. I might race 1/8 buggy too, we'll have to see if I'll have enough time. Other classes I race are: Stock Truck, 1/10 Nitro truck, 4 wheel mod buggy and Vintage class. MT is my main class though, the one that I go for points in.

But, if you are looking to see what truck to buy for getting into the MT class, I would suggest ether the Revo Platinum or the LST2. The new Cen truck might be really good too, but I have not seen one in person. I should have, Andy Smolnik was supposed to be racing one at the Lunsford Gas blast in March, but he couldn't make the race. [:@]
Old 07-10-2008, 02:49 PM
beer=food
Banned

l race the rubbish truck and the ice-cream mans truck , erm, up my street !
hahaha l ALWAYS WIN, hahaha, my street is 120m ish, l always win, hahaha, my FROG can beat em, l always win, lve raced the post man a few times too, always win, LOL, l r5ace my wife too, well race away as fast as l can, did l meantion l always win ? l always win !
Old 07-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Super Mud
My Feedback: (1)

Lol, I wait for cars to drive by and I go on hot pursuit and catch up to them and tail them down the road. Lol I went after my dad once and he saw me coming so ended up doing 40 to get away and win.