RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Revo 3.3 or MGT 8.0

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 12:41 AM
shadow21
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo 3.3 or MGT 8.0

So im looking to get another 1/8 monster truck. Im kind of into bashing but not extreme stuff. Just like driving around the yard and jumping the ditch and whatnot! LOL. Im looking into getting either the revo 3.3 or the MGT 8.0. Which one should i get? I want something thats durable out of the box. I already have a 1/8 that i CONSTANTLY have to work on and im getting sick of it even though its one hell of a truck i want something of better quality. I like the MGT because it has reverse but im just not sure which would be the most durable of the 2. If the traxxas tops the durability i can just live with the fact that ill have to run to go get it. As for the revo i LOVE the suspension setup for some odd reason and the 3.3 series seems to be pretty untouchable. So any advice will help.

Thanks,
Johnas
Old 10-11-2008, 03:09 PM
GTRice

Default RE: Revo 3.3 or MGT 8.0

The MGT is more durable than the Revo. It bashes better than the Revo, while the Revo is better than the MGT at the track. I have been bashing my MGT pretty hard and not much parts broke yet.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:18 PM
bigairlife

Default RE: Revo 3.3 or MGT 8.0

UGH, not another one. Please, please PLEASE use the search feature when looking for info like this that has been posted a million times... Revo 3.3 Done done and done... lol