Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

2.5 tunning help

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 03:33 PM
superchomper200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5 tunning help

Can sombody please help me, I bout a t-max 2.5 3 days ago and got it broke in yesterday. Its a blast and pretty fast and funn but everyone is always talking about how they can wheely on command and i have seen it do it on all the videos on the net but mine just cant seem to get the front end up and I cant figure it out. Can somebody please give me some tips.

P.S- Thanks for all of your replies in advance.
Old 05-26-2003, 03:52 PM
Dlock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.5 tunning help

You really need to take it easy on the engine for atleast the first 10 tanks of fuel(including break in) This will give you a longer lasting engine. I would say do some more running of the truck without leaning out the engine too much. Keep it rich, this will also ensure longer engine life. Once you have gotten a few more tanks under your belt, then start to lean it out for the power you want. I still run mine a litle rich because a long lasting engine is more important to me than doing wheelies.

You can also get stiffer springs for the rear of the truck, and tighten up your slipper clutch some. These will help your truck wheelie more easily.