Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Help with Savage

Old 06-13-2003, 01:28 PM
Bacchuss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Savage

I ended up screwing the low speed needle into the carb too far and the 2 o-rings on it got messed up.....so i ordered a new needle and should be in today. When i took the low end needle out the o-rings were just like mush and falling apart. Do you think i should open up the engine and make sure no pieces of the o-rings made it into the engine? I don't think they did but i guess its possible. IF so should i just take the pull starter and back plate off and look in there?

Thanks.

PS. it really aggravates me that HPI was not clear in there directions about going back to factory needle settings and also they could have put some lube on the o-rings so they wouldn't just fall apart! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRr....500 bucks and 2 days old....week waiting on a damn needle valve....starting to piss me off