Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Questions about dropping a axial .32 in my warhead evo.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Questions about dropping a axial .32 in my warhead evo.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 12:38 PM
grabdagauge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions about dropping a axial .32 in my warhead evo.

Today I will be taking the whole truck apart to clean part by part and make sure its all looking good in it. My question is am I going to have to mess with the truck to put in the axial 32? Am i gonna need to upgrade some parts? Everything is stock on this truck, nothing is aftermarket. Also whats a good air filter? I was looking at the K N air filters they look neat!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Frontrunner91

Default RE: Questions about dropping a axial .32 in my warhead evo.

I'm pretty sure you can find the info you need in the 31 page RTX topic or the 501 page Warhead topic.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:13 AM
jikkuria

i have no idea about the war head, but those k-n air filters dont do as good of a job as a dual stage. their not meant for what people use em for.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:18 AM
241 racing
My Feedback: (20)

I would agree on the k&n filters they look good but are not good for offroad.I use a couple on my onroad cars but wouldn't use one for offroad use.Get a motor saver filter there a little pricey but are worth it great filter.I wouldn't put the 32 in the warhead they have weak drivelines and would be broke in no time with the torque of the 32.I had the warhead evo till I finally got tired of fixing it everytime I used it from the crappy parts they use.I'm sure some modding would have to be done to get it to fit since they don't have much room in the first place.I had a xtm 247 in mine and it would fly till something broke,so I finally sold it.I would stay with a 26 or something simular a 32 would be to much for it to handle and would get you frusterated trying to keep it together.