Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

what to get

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 08:37 PM
chazmadaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what to get

i want a good truck for the track something thats very tough.i want something fast to i was thinking about the revo any suggestions

Old 10-25-2009, 09:41 PM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Default RE: what to get

The revo is supposed to be a great truck for the track. Not sure how tough they are. My MGT handles great, and even though i dont race, I think it would be great on a track, and its pretty tough too. Plus, it will handle about any big block you want to stick in it. Either one would be good though im sure. Just see which one looks like it would suit you best.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:28 AM
luvdisstuff
My Feedback: (2)

i have a 16 slash vxl and it is one durable little truck. I have 6 rigs and the slash is my most reliable. Ive been running it now since june and i have not had to rplace a part yet. I mostly run it on the street in front of my house, a baseball diamond and a huge diret and stone field. Im not a real hard basher but i have fun. I have been looking for a new rig and like yourself i am still undecided. I have been looking at the revo and i have been reading a lot of good things about it. At this point im leaning toward a revo.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:41 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anything based on the Losi LST/2 platform. awesome trucks that handle great, are very tough and are fairly fast.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Lurp06x

i've had the same question too, about which one to get. the revo looked really good but then i went towards a losi aftershock or a savage.

sadly i didnt end up getting what i orginially set out to get which is a nirto mt. instead i got the e-savage [:@]