Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Yea i want help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 11:40 PM
didrace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yea i want help!

Hello to all of you. I own the v2 Ek4 and i have the choice to spent my money to buy some of the msj parts for my Ek4 which it will cost about 350 pound maybe less or i have the choice to buy the savage ss or the savage rtr or the Tamiya tg10r . You see i want a MT that i don't have to pay a lot of money on upgrades i want a truck that i will go out and play with it and i don't have to worry about the diffs or anything else. I want a good durable MT that comes stock like this and i want to have fun because fun is the most imprortant factor. I have read a lot of posts about the savage and until now my impression is good about the truck.

Some of you may say why does he want to buy another MT if he owns one already. The EK4 is a very good MT but where i live it is not good. The ek4 needs a lot of space to run and it is very good for climbing for speed and also for Jumping, also it makes a lot of noise and the place i live doesn't have the goodies the Ek4 requires. I know it may sound funny and some of you may laugh when they read it but for me the place of bashing is 50 persent of the fun. So is the savage a good choice.

Which savage shall i buy the rtr or shall i wait for the ss?

Thanks and i wish you all a nice day!
Old 07-24-2003, 01:37 AM
DJAvu112

Default Yea i want help!

if you get the ss you'd better save some money for the radio and servos. But i would still go with the ss anything you would really need to change on the rtr you get with the ss plus the new engine. You will regret it if you dont. Bottom line get the SS :boxing:
Old 07-24-2003, 02:01 PM
Legendary

Default If you are having trouble finding a place to run,

None of these trucks will help! All of them are loud,fast and need lots of space to have any real fun without hitting anything! If I were you I would spend my time finding a good place to run what you already have and then buy some parts for it! If this is not doable then sell your EK4 and buy a slow electric car or truck and call it a day! You can still have fun with electric and they can be vary vary fast as well but you still need space to run them!