RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Monster Trucks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/)
-   -   When the dog finally catches the rabbit (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-monster-trucks-160/7214985-when-dog-finally-catches-rabbit.html)

Snipcod 03-12-2008 05:54 PM

When the dog finally catches the rabbit

So has any one ever wonder what happens when you flameout while harassing you sister pit bulls? It's a good thing I was only about 50feet from my truck or it would have been real bad. I could care less about the body, but if they got my tires I would have been sad. So what’s the moral of my story you ask. If your gunna f with big dogs make sure you have gas and make sure its tuned right, lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture027.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture028.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture029.jpg

Snaut Rocket 03-12-2008 05:59 PM

RE: When the dog finally catches the rabbet

Lol
Oh man Now i dont care who you are thats funny right there.[sm=lol.gif]

Muggy250r 03-12-2008 06:01 PM

ha... when my dog was alive he use to be affraid of them... well the rc18mt, and micro-t he would just step on them or bite them lol and with those things one bite would be good by lol... did anything lese happen to the truck besides the body?... oh yeah rabbit is spelled with an I ;)

[email protected] 03-12-2008 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my dog got the truck, was very happy she caught it and it was very funny. It was my old cen funfactor I was just glad she did not get hurt.

Nathan9492 03-12-2008 06:28 PM

RE: When the dog finally catches the rabbit

Pwned.

Snipcod 03-12-2008 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Muggy250r

ha... when my dog was alive he use to be affraid of them... well the rc18mt, and micro-t he would just step on them or bite them lol and with those things one bite would be good by lol... did anything lese happen to the truck besides the body?... oh yeah rabbit is spelled with an I ;)

My Jack Russell thinks he’s a big dog when it comes to chase my truck. He will chase it down the street then I do a hard break and flip it around. He then becomes the biggest sisy around and takes off back for the house as I'm chasing him down the street. As for the truck the only other thing that I see so far what the EZ start got messed up. Some how broke both the L connectors to the electric motor.

MiamizFinest 03-12-2008 07:25 PM

Id be very careful with the dogs man what if the dog tryed to take a bite out of the motor or pipe??? that thing would have bein REALY REALLY pist with 250 degree metal in his mouth, not to mention what if its jaw locks and cant get it off the dog can serously burn himself

rcnitrohead 03-12-2008 07:40 PM

Good point^^ If I had a pet I would watch it[&:] Its fun, but think about this: If you let your dog chase your truck, think of him directly breathing in your exhaust...

The_Collector 03-12-2008 10:09 PM

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

Id be very careful with the dogs man what if the dog tryed to take a bite out of the motor or pipe??? that thing would have bein REALY REALLY pist with 250 degree metal in his mouth, not to mention what if its jaw locks and cant get it off the dog can serously burn himself
That'll teach'em.

shanty140 03-12-2008 10:49 PM

CLICK CLICK, time to take the dogs out back.

beer=food 03-13-2008 01:24 AM

hahahahaha your a classic mate, bad as that all is, is it worse that lm pissin meself !

None of our 4 dogs go near mine, the noise alone frieghtens the life out of em, heck they hate the vacuum, wonder why that is anyways......

BudBud 03-13-2008 03:00 AM

My white German Shepherd will chase an RC car until he can barely walk. If he was an older dog, I would be worried about a heart attack. Stop the truck and he will be right there barking at it, wanting the chase to be back on. He tried to bite it once and I told him no, since then, the chase has been on. He is about three years old, stands about 6'00 tall on his back legs and weighs 115 pounds. He is a beautiful boy and very long and fast. He looks more like a Great Dane in build, but definitely has those Shepherd ears and head. I have watched him chase a deer for over a mile, I have photos of him checking out a fawn. He is a gentle giant, but he sure likes the pursuit. :D BB

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/...e92271f7dc.jpg

shanty140 03-13-2008 03:14 AM

My dog used to chase my truck till he got burned once. Now he is scared of it, he runs away even when I was working on my truck and it was in a hundred pieces. When it runs though he barks at it from a distance.

pred192 03-13-2008 04:02 AM

both of my dogs try to act tough all the time, to neighbours, cats and other dogs but there babies when they come close even if my truck is turned off and i roll it near them they run and when i bring it outside once i start it they split they hate the noise

Snipcod 03-13-2008 10:21 AM

I’m not too worried about the one who did this. He’s jumped out of a moving car, broke his leg chasing prairie dogs and we didn’t know for a day or two. Also has run into a trailer hitch and a car door running full out, and after all of this he doesn’t even flinch and keeps going. I would never try and hurt a dog but I really dont think I could do anything to him that would cause much harm. O and about the jaws locking thats just an old wives tial about pits.

BuzzBomber 03-13-2008 12:44 PM

My parents have two shelties and they love chasing ANYTHING that moves. Once in a while I take my trucks over to their house and run them in the back field, and the dogs are right on top of them the whole time. I have fun, they have fun, it's all good stuff......until the li'l mutts start biting the body or tires. THAT's when I yell. Usually, they just try "herding" the truck though...