RC DIRT BIKE ACTION facebook page

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 08:55 PM
JohnnyMacDad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC DIRT BIKE ACTION facebook page

Hey guys,

My goal is to wake up this hobby.

Soa while back I started ayoutube channel to organize videos for rc dirt bikes so that has been up for a while now. http://www.youtube.com/user/RCDirtBikeAction. Thanks to all you creators over160 videos and counting! I feel good where that is and can maintain it easy while I move on to the next phase.

Ultimately, the goal this year is to get the website going, but I wanted something else to add to that experience if possible. Facebook seems like a great "tool" to help out, be it just socializing about bikes, finding others in an area to run with, and whatnot. Here it is:
RC Dirt Bike Action facebook page

I just started itlast week, but tried to get a few things posted so it doesnt look boring. It will get better, heck it cant get any worse than before, which was nothing at all. lol. Check it out and "LIKE" it if, you know, you actually like it. Dont be shy.

John
Old 06-17-2012, 03:45 PM
rmantoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC DIRT BIKE ACTION facebook page

We (stepson and I) own 4 Thundertigers, 2 kyosho hors, and a Nouva

Start the website and we'll join. Unfortunately, I'm an old fogie, though, and will have NOTHING to do with facebook.