1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

Old 01-29-2004, 12:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

First National R/C Motorcycle Championship Race [ 1 ]

It looks like just about everything is confirmed for the First National R/C Motorcycle Championship Race in Las Vegas May 15-16,2004 at the SILVERBOWL which is actually in Henderson Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. The track's website is www.4acesracing.com

Looks like 3 classes: 1/8 Electric 1/5 Electric and 1/5 Nitro

A practice schedule will soon be made for Saturday May 15th
with the actual races being on Sunday May 16th.

In the next week or two, information will be available at the Racing Association of Motorcycle Modelers website which is www.bikerace.org

There will be Trophies and cash give aways!

There will also be track testing and racing on February 22, 2004 and anybody and everybody is welcome to attend. If you have any questions regarding February 22 at the SILVERBOWL, you can call Richard Taylor ( 4 Aces Club President ) at 702-326-3573

I will post more information as it becomes available. We are currently working on discounted hotel rooms also.

Phil Andreula
Racing Association of Motorcycle Modelers
( Internet-RC Radio Control )
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15865.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	95294  
Old 01-30-2004, 12:14 AM

Default RE: 1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

WELL GENTLEMEN, THIS IS WHAT I (WE) WERE WAITING FOR...THIS CONFIRMATION.

RCMCC (Radio Control Motorcycle Club of California) is helping with determining what is permissible in the "classes." This is not a super hard job, just common sense for the most part.

(sorry to miss your phone call Phil) we will talk soon.

Be sure to Visit Phils Website at: www.bikerace.org and www.internet-RC.com

I (we) are happy to work together with Phil to make this happen in Las Vegas and this is being backed by major sponsorship to be announced later.

**It's a pleasure to merge and work with internet-rc to make this happen. May 15,16 2004

Gentlemen: Signups are still being accepted and will be for a while. As Phil said, a hotel will be designated for "special" rates to us drivers (details later)

Check your AIRFARE and your schedules. Lets get the ball rolling and its going to be a pleasure seeing all of you in Vegas!!!!

Kevin
RCMCC

visit http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...mp;pagenumber=1

for SIGN UPS

Magazine coverage and Television coverage via THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL will be there. Gentlemen this is the 1st UNITED STATES R/C Motorcycle race ever. It will have mojor coverage. We will help you with lodging/airfair information

SEE ABOVE LINK TO PHILS ASSOCIATION OF R/C MOTORCYCLES
Old 02-01-2004, 11:30 PM

[ 86 ]

I am real happy to see so much enthusiasm about this race. Everyone involved is working very hard (including Kevin) to make this an exciting, memorable event. We will have alot of big sponsors (including my company) and Niova Faor will be bringing some of their professional drivers to do demonstrations and provide help to anyone who needs it.

There will be a small entry fee per class per driver but there will be cash prizes as well as trophies and modeling products. A nice event shirt will also be given to each registered driver participating in the race.

I will be at the track Feb. 22 and anybody interested in practicing on Feb 22 at the track should email me at [email protected] and I will make an effort to meet you at the track on that Sunday.

Please visit the Association website at www.bikerace.org for event updates.

Thanks to everyone!
Phil Andreula
Racing Association of Motorcycle Modelers
Old 02-02-2004, 01:59 AM

Phil and his company has done ( and is doing) a great job on advirtising this event. Anyone interested please look futher on getting into this event. It truly will be a wonderful opportunity to get the R/C bike craze into main stream attention.

R/C bikes are so wonderful to see and drive. Racing them will be a big thing to witness as all the public coverage knows. Magazines/Television both will be covering this 1st USA event.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Kevin
RCMCC
Radio Conrol Motorcycle Club of California