RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 12:28 AM
RC-BOSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

First National R/C Motorcycle Championship Race [ 1 ]

It looks like just about everything is confirmed for the First National R/C Motorcycle Championship Race in Las Vegas May 15-16,2004 at the SILVERBOWL which is actually in Henderson Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. The track's website is www.4acesracing.com

Looks like 3 classes: 1/8 Electric 1/5 Electric and 1/5 Nitro

A practice schedule will soon be made for Saturday May 15th
with the actual races being on Sunday May 16th.

In the next week or two, information will be available at the Racing Association of Motorcycle Modelers website which is www.bikerace.org

There will be Trophies and cash give aways!

There will also be track testing and racing on February 22, 2004 and anybody and everybody is welcome to attend. If you have any questions regarding February 22 at the SILVERBOWL, you can call Richard Taylor ( 4 Aces Club President ) at 702-326-3573

I will post more information as it becomes available. We are currently working on discounted hotel rooms also.

Phil Andreula
Racing Association of Motorcycle Modelers
( Internet-RC Radio Control )
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90484.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	95295  
Old 01-29-2004, 09:34 PM
mollycbr123

Default RE: 1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

I'll be there!!!!!! check www.rcgroups.com motorcycle forum for up to date posts and discussion!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2004, 11:27 PM
RC-BOSS

Default RE: 1st National RC Motorcycle Championship Race

[ 86 ]

I am real happy to see so much enthusiasm about this race. Everyone involved is working very hard (including Kevin) to make this an exciting, memorable event. We will have alot of big sponsors (including my company) and Niova Faor will be bringing some of their professional drivers to do demonstrations and provide help to anyone who needs it.

There will be a small entry fee per class per driver but there will be cash prizes as well as trophies and modeling products. A nice event shirt will also be given to each registered driver participating in the race.

I will be at the track Feb. 22 and anybody interested in practicing on Feb 22 at the track should email me at [email protected] and I will make an effort to meet you at the track on that Sunday.

Please visit the Association website at www.bikerace.org for event updates.

Thanks to everyone!
Phil Andreula
Racing Association of Motorcycle Modelers