81.82%
Hot Bodies Cyclone S
18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

motorcycle or car

Old 06-11-2009, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default motorcycle or car

I have been trying to decide what I want from the RC world From offroad to on road, to nitro to electric. I am constantly changing my mind because everytime I see something cool I am like I want that. But ihave narrowed it down to Electric because I dont have the time to clean and tinker with a nitro motor and On road because I can fine tons of asphalt to drive on. The dirt areas where I live are private lands, and I dont want to get a ticket for trespassing. SO my next debate is Which should I get first a Venom motorcycle or a HB cyclone S. Whichever one I decide to get first I plan to get the other one down the road. I just cant decide which one to get first. I would like to eventually race and I have heard that they are both capable. Any advice or pros and con will be appreciated. Thanks D
Old 06-13-2009, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: motorcycle or car

I have decided to get the venom bike because I like how how the controller has a fifteen model memory and whatever car I get next all I have to do is buy a 20 dollar reciever.