Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

RICKY CARMICHAEL

Old 12-16-2009, 03:18 PM
jamie
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RICKY CARMICHAEL

hey guys how do u reverse the steering on this bike its backwards i kno u going to say that is right but its not
Old 12-17-2009, 09:15 PM
ASSOCIATED_DRIVER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RICKY CARMICHAEL

Try the reverse switch on the transmitter.

But you are correct. Its kinda weird, the steering on the bike is reverse, its about leaning the bike, and you lean it by turning the steering opposite the turn.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
dammachines
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RICKY CARMICHAEL

ORIGINAL: jamie

hey guys how do u reverse the steering on this bike its backwards i kno u going to say that is right but its not
If it's a stock Ricky Bike with stock electronics there is no way to reverse the steering. When you turn the wheel to the right, the bike's forks should turn to the left. However, the bike will actually turn to the right.

That's just the way all two wheel vehicles work... Once it's leaned over the springs in the steering linkage allow the bike's steering geometry to take over and the forks will turn into the turn.

Dave