Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

tt nitro bike Qs

Old 02-06-2010, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tt nitro bike Qs

ok i just bought the tt bike and its pretty nice. i can ride pretty good but right now my only problem is turns. i would like some info on how you guys turn sharp i live in a circle so i run up the street and back and around the circle but i need to know how do you turn sharp? and my side arms scrape the ground and thats not helping much.. so please tell me what i need to do... thanks
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM

Default RE: tt nitro bike Qs

Slow the bike down,let go of the throttle then lean the bike over....then let go of the steering and use the throttle to determine how big you want the turn to be.
If you hold the steering on the front will just wash out and make the turn very wide,you adjust the turn radius by juggling the throttle and steering,when the bike is where you want it just feed in throttle and steering to stand the bike back up.
Once you get the hang of it you'll easily turn inside ten feet.

The side arms are consumables and will wear out,turn them the other way up to get more lean angle.The after market nylon push in side bars and holders are a lot better than the wire ones,nobody racing uses wire side bars anymore.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:29 AM

thank you i will try that aslo can u give me a direct link to the after market nylon push in side bars and holders
Old 02-09-2010, 07:08 AM
jb.

Try this http://www.formbymodelshop.com/kp-de...age-2-91-c.aspClick on US flag in top right of the page for conversion to dollars if not done on the link.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:12 PM

Because you're in the States you might find them at 2wheelhobbies a bit easier to get.
http://2wheelhobbies.com/product_inf...roducts_id=537
You can also move the mounts rearward on the frame,you'll see which holes to use on the TTn frame,helps to keep the front wheel planted in turns.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:50 PM

ok cool i needed that because i just took the bike out and the front tires was making it somewhat hard to stay planted when i turn. well im getting the turns down just need more practice.. thanks