RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Motorcycles (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-motorcycles-232/)
-   -   send us a picture of your motorcycle (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-motorcycles-232/8102264-send-us-picture-your-motorcycle.html)

kenazzo2000 10-31-2008 02:03 PM

send us a picture of your motorcycle

heres mine just got it now http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t...1102008001.jpg

whitham69 11-01-2008 09:38 AM

RE: send us a picture of your motorcycle

1 Attachment(s)
here mine

ROBBMAC 11-03-2008 04:31 PM

My TTN is pretty much stock save for Pat's Brakes 2 front and rear (I'm installing those this weekend), GRP tires, Integy Shock and an aluminum steering damper. I polished the swingarm with a dremel and lots of elbow grease.

Here's a pic with a neon kit I rigged up:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/GOLIATHGUN/SQLN...0/DSC01977.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/GOLIATHGUN/SQLN...0/DSC01978.JPG
http://lh6.ggpht.com/GOLIATHGUN/SQLN...0/DSC01987.JPG

kenazzo2000 11-04-2008 01:44 PM

thanks for the pic any pic with the body on ? thanks mate

kenazzo2000 11-04-2008 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
the ttb is very nice ill be trying mine soon i hope but right now im busy building a project and i cant play with the bike yet this is my project run with a turbine all home made

773W 11-25-2008 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, heres mine.....................

derbi75 11-25-2008 11:40 PM

Looks like a Bruce hop up. Is that the chassis kit he has? Looks good. I plan on doing that to mine over the winter. Nice job.

773W 11-26-2008 10:28 AM

Yup, got all my stuff from 2wheel, short of the elecs, and I got the bike from a LHS. I really like the carbon chassis too and thanks for the comp. The only thing I found with this chassis is that the wire guards are too high, or low depending on witch way they are mounted.I need to do someting creative .I dont have them on in the pic cause Im still tring to figure that one out. I need to order a second sterring damper and may get a lexen rider as well.

derbi75 11-26-2008 01:05 PM

We are in Rochester,NY about an hour or so from the border. How far are you from there? We might be able to do meet in Buffalo to run the bikes. Well now sucks but maybe near the spring or summer.

773W 11-26-2008 01:45 PM

Thanks for the offer, Id love to ride with you guys!! Im In Alberta, Its a long way from you.:(

derbi75 11-26-2008 02:44 PM

oh well. are there any rc bike people out your way?

whitham69 11-26-2008 05:02 PM

ORIGINAL: 773W

Yup, got all my stuff from 2wheel, short of the elecs, and I got the bike from a LHS. I really like the carbon chassis too and thanks for the comp. The only thing I found with this chassis is that the wire guards are too high, or low depending on witch way they are mounted.I need to do someting creative .I dont have them on in the pic cause Im still tring to figure that one out. I need to order a second sterring damper and may get a lexen rider as well.

Use piano wire, you can adjust them to what ever you like then

773W 11-26-2008 05:06 PM

Not much around me. Im the only guy I know with a RC bike[&o]. Im mostly running solo unless the kids come out and run my other RCs. I have friends who are into RC ,but not as enthusiastic as myself.............

773W 11-27-2008 09:44 AM

ORIGINAL: whitham69

ORIGINAL: 773W

Use piano wire, you can adjust them to what ever you like then
Got any idea on how much ground clearence would be the best??

whitham69 11-27-2008 11:41 AM

Keep bending the bars up untill you can't pick the bike up off the skids using the thottle, then go back a touch

773W 11-27-2008 12:17 PM

Thanks, Ill give that a try. Im gona have to wait untill some snow melts though!

whitham69 11-27-2008 12:57 PM

The chassis looks like a copy of the TTe, I've not used one for a few years but if i remember you wont 110mm from the center of the rear body mount to the floor and about 130-140 for a wet track. doe'snt look like there any spacer in the above the forks, add 8mm spacer or the body shell might grind out.

derbi75 11-27-2008 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was the 1st to own rc bikes but now others see how wild it is not only to watch but to drive. Keep pushing it and they'll come around.
Oh yah this is about bike picutures.

773W 11-27-2008 01:14 PM

ORIGINAL: whitham69

The chassis looks like a copy of the TTe, I've not used one for a few years but if i remember you wont 110mm from the center of the rear body mount to the floor and about 130-140 for a wet track. doe'snt look like there any spacer in the above the forks, add 8mm spacer or the body shell might grind out.
Thanks for those measurments Whitam69. Im a little unsure of you coments on the 8mm sspacer above the forks, could you elaborate please:D

Derbi75, Ya Im planing on pushing it as far as i can. I have goten a few people stop and ask about when I was out in a big parking lot. Its a nice lot to ride on , but you gota wait till after hours and most poeple have gone by then.

whitham69 11-27-2008 02:41 PM

There another mod on JV site which is alot simpler, look at the picture of the frame and the write up on how to do it

[link=http://www.northern-radio-moto-club.co.uk/setup.htm]Skipton RC site[/link]

773W 11-27-2008 03:02 PM

Cool site, thanks!!!

dicko 11-27-2008 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My NF SF501 EP bike, upgraded the pinion & spur to robinson racing & HPI 48 pitch for better gear selection & smoother response & running a Novak brushless setup. I also put the TTR yamaha cowl on it. I also run GRP tires and hurricane rims when I'm not running the stock Nuova Foar ones.

The rear shock is an integy piggy-back shock with a TTR black spring.

773W 11-27-2008 06:34 PM

Gota say, thats one nice bike ya got there. Are you runnung a lipo in there? Must get some serious speed with it!!

dicko 11-27-2008 09:08 PM

I had a trak power lipo in it for a short period of time, it puffed up after a few runs & i had to dunc it in a bucket of salt water. I won't buy trak power again. It was pretty quick with the lipo, but it's still quick with 3300 GP cells too. I'll get another Lipo soon, & it'll be a ot higher C rating than the one I had in there as well.

773W 11-27-2008 10:13 PM

I got a 7.4 2 cell lipo in mine right now. never had a chance to run it yet, But with the 6 cell pack it was pretty quick! Still working on that little wobble issue i have.