Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Help to find Nitro Stadium RC Truck

Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Help to find Nitro Stadium RC Truck

Old 06-17-2020, 08:25 AM
marwen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help to find Nitro Stadium RC Truck

I want to buy Nitro RC Truck for me. Please suggest to me some best Nitro Truck and help find which car is the best.
Old 06-18-2020, 03:45 AM
Edward Simpson

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thereby you will choose the one that best answers your needs without compromising your budget.

5 Best Nitro RC Truck
  • Rampage Mt V3 Gas Powered Monster Truck
  • Traxxas T-Maxx Nitro-Powered Monster Truck
  • Traxxas Jato Nitro-Powered 2WD Stadium Truck
  • Traxxas Rustler - Nitro Stadium RC Truck
  • Kyosho Mad Crusher Nitro Monster Truck
Get more details about Nitro RC on this website.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:39 AM
D3MON

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

your title says Stadium truck, would it be correct to assume that you want the 2wd stadium trucks?
if so, i would look for an RC10GT, RC10GT2, or XXXNT. 2wd stadium trucks kind of wen to the wayside a little, so its going to be an older model
traxxas makes the rustler, but i have not had good luck with anything traxxas as far as durability, (no i dont expect it to survive sending it to the moon, but a small drop off a curb at maybe 10mph should be survivable....)

if you are wanting just a nitro truck, the 1/8 Redcats i hear are OK, the 1/10 are decent for light bashing, i would recommend looking for a Losi 8ight T, used savage, used LST, Kyosho Mad Crusher, Kyosho FOXX, or a Kyosho Nitro Tracker.
The following users liked this post:
Edward Simpson (06-19-2020)