Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Bringing back my old T-Maxx 1.0 - need rear exhaust >

Bringing back my old T-Maxx 1.0 - need rear exhaust

Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Bringing back my old T-Maxx 1.0 - need rear exhaust

Old 06-05-2024, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bringing back my old T-Maxx 1.0 - need rear exhaust

Decided to restore my old T-Maxx after several years. I had already upgraded the chassis to the 1/8th scale along with a bunch of other aftermarket parts. I installed a Dynamite Mach 2 .26 engine and it has been ready to run for a long time. Yesterday I decided to see if the new engine (never been started before) would run. To my surprise, it fired right up and ran great. After about 6 tanks, I was able to give it 3/4 throttle and it ripped.

However, the tuned pipe that sits on the side just makes a mess with the oil and that stuff gets all over the rear right wheel, and on a bunch of other parts. I decided to see if there was a rear exhaust option, and there USED to be. Really hard to find anything for this truck anymore.

Does anyone know where I can get a new or used RDLogics Revo 2.5 & 3.3 Aluminum Dual Exhaust w/Twin Tips (Polished), model RDL61520XP? I only found it on one website, and it was a scammer site. I know this because when going to check out with PayPal, it said Donate instead of Pay Now..

Or something close to this would be cool.

Thanks!
Old 06-10-2024, 09:11 AM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

RDLogics Twin Exhaust Tuned Pipe for REVO big block engine, 2.5/3.3, Titanium | eBay

RDLogics Polish Twin Exhaust Tuned Pipe for REVO big block engine, 2.5/3.3 , NEW | eBay

Apparently you gotta really want one. Pretty pricey.
Old 06-10-2024, 11:05 AM

Cheaper in China...
Check AliExpress for "Dual Exhaust Joint Tubing Exhaust Pipe 18001P For HPI Nitro Savage".
I can't even post a link.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:09 PM

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Ali Express link.. Tons cheaper here but you're going to wait.

https://www.aliexpress.us/w/wholesal....home.search.0

Last edited by Big Alice; 06-10-2024 at 05:11 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 AM

Thanks, very helpful. I did buy one from ebay, will be here tomorrow. I appreciate the help!