Old 01-22-2016, 07:45 AM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty much sums it up!
Old 01-22-2016, 08:15 AM
cbaker65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mattster1971
Lol I know they would be like "oh yeah, I got one of those, I think its a Nikko, that things was pricey at Radio Shack"
Lol....I had them ask me if I wanted to sell mine...I tell them no ,you don't have enough money an your parents will not pay the price!...
Old 02-10-2016, 06:41 AM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cbaker65
Lol....I had them ask me if I wanted to sell mine...I tell them no ,you don't have enough money an your parents will not pay the price!...
LOL I just reply with the price and say cash only LOL. They just go away. My favorite is the old lady down the street who will come out with her little white yippy dog and try and stomp the car as it comes near her. I will intentionally run it back and forth past her home because she is a total witch and her husband GEORGE lets the dog poop anywhere on anyones property and doesnt' pick it up. I have caught him personally 2 times. SO I make sure to run my loudest Nitro up and back in front of their driveway as much as possible. Also she works from home as some sort of consultant. Consultant for idiots. but that interferes with her work lol. I love that. She asked me once to turn it off, its night. I said maam its only 6pm. Noise ordinance does not kick in until 11pm. I said would you prefer I come out to run at 9 or 10 pm?