Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

Official Nitro Evader ST Thread v2.0

Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Official Nitro Evader ST Thread v2.0

Old 05-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Ttowntoolman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Nitro Evader ST Thread v2.0

I still have 4 nitro evaders, two of them still in running order. One is a parts car now, the other has been converted to brushless. Strapped a VXL system in it a while back and now and then it gets beat on. The other two just sit on shelf because they dont break just sitting there. At one time these all had O.S. .18cvr engines in them and we raced them dirt oval for about a year and a half. The track closed and these cars just kinda got back burnered. The latest track we race at does not allow anything bigger than a .12 in this class. Besides, these cars cost a fortune to keep competitive, diffs, idler gears in trans, cvds were very common to replace sometimes after running only one heat race. I retired these babies and purchased a couple Associated GT's. Much less maintenance and a more competitive truck. In fact, the o.s. .12XZ I have in my GT just absolutly smokes the old .18cvr in my evader. The evaders were good entry level trucks that taught us much about R/C, I am glad it was the trucks we chose to start our hobby.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:34 PM
WillHarvJr

Default RE: Official Nitro Evader ST Thread v2.0

Hello, new to forum and somebody has probably answered this before but I'm going to ask anyway.I have a duratrax nitro evader st had it for a while been shelved away got it out because I purchased a new Losi ten sct and before I start using it I want to brush up on my driving skills anyway when i put new batteries in i get no response from anything so what is a good radio servo transmitter for it and what wheels other than the dish wheels from duratrax will fit it?
Old 06-05-2014, 05:54 PM
kyle jenkins

Hey how it going do you know where I consider get a body for a Duratrax nitro envader bx
Old 06-05-2014, 05:55 PM
kyle jenkins

Do you know where to get a nitro Eavder bx body
Old 03-30-2016, 07:17 PM
TurdwranglerX

Hi. I recently got a Evader st (came in pieces in box lol) Ive got it all back together but im missing the spring that goes around the clutch shoes. the LHS guy told me that the springs are interchangeable between brands but the shoes are not and I am having trouble finding the clutch kit. Is there an alternative that fits or can I buy the springs separately? The shoes I have look like new.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:39 PM
philp37

Originally Posted by TurdwranglerX
Hi. I recently got a Evader st (came in pieces in box lol) Ive got it all back together but im missing the spring that goes around the clutch shoes. the LHS guy told me that the springs are interchangeable between brands but the shoes are not and I am having trouble finding the clutch kit. Is there an alternative that fits or can I buy the springs separately? The shoes I have look like new.
All the real gems come "in pieces in a box". Ebay has what you are looking for. Part number DTXC7134 .
Old 03-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Big Alice

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I don't know where or if you could get just the spring. Here's the shoes and spring.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DuraTrax-DTX...kAAOSwWTRW0hh1