Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

good price on evader st????

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 01:09 PM
T J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good price on evader st????

Hello guys, im a newbie at this hobby and my buddy has a evader st that he would sell me, he has some extras like a arms (stock replacements) and a few axles as well, he also has a Field box with the electric extras on it as well. now my ? is would that be worth 200 bucks or not. the truck runs and drives good but it dont have much clearance. the truck is basically all stock but the dtx .18 that is on it has a new bottom end in it (crank and rod). and how hard are those to tune. would it be a good starter for me since it would be my first truck. im open to ideas and suggestions.

PS i know a lil bit about the nitro hobby bc my dad is in to the nitro airplanes and i just cant get into them like my dad. TJ [8D]
Old 02-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Wide Open

Default RE: good price on evader st????

200 is a great price for all youre getting. ive also got the evader st and its a sweet truck. i found that the stock engine was easy to tune and held a tune very well, it just doesnt like a glow plug that is even slightly dead. it can easily be upgraded to be faster with a simple change of gears and parts are fairly cheap to buy for it. id say as long as you see it run and it seems to do well, than go for it!
Old 02-27-2006, 03:38 PM
T J

Hey thanx man ive been waiten a while for a reply. Dan (My buddy) is gonna take it in and have it looked over for me too so that everything is up to snuf. so ill do it again thank you

TJ
Old 02-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Wide Open

you should have fun with it. i have one and so far its been great to me. i just got a new os .18 cv-rx for it and its insane, lots o' fun.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq47329.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	416979