Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

XXX-NT or GT2 What is the best truck

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

XXX-NT or GT2 What is the best truck

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 01:09 AM
Toki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XXX-NT or GT2 What is the best truck

i am going to start racing and i need to buy a new truck and i will either get a XXX or a GT2 what one is better?????????????
Old 04-30-2008, 08:42 AM
ICrashThings

Default RE: XXX-NT or GT2 What is the best truck

Any truck can race, it's all about how you use it. It really comes down to what you like out of the 2, the set up, the easy access to certain parts, the feel of it driving, etc... Also, if you don't heavily rely on the internet to get parts, which of the 2 trucks does your lhs stock the most? Both are racing trucks, both have a strong background with their companies. We can't tell you which one is better because first off, 90% of the people on here and other online forums are bias and stick to their company no matter what. And second, Both trucks are usually the top 2 winning trucks in stadium trucks.

So whatever you choose, hope you have fun![8D]
Old 04-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Chris_RC

Yes, people can be biased if it is the only truck they have or have driven, but I have driven both. I have the xxx-nt Sport II and both of my nehibors HAD a rc10gt2. The 1st thing I found out was that the gt2 wasn't nearly as fast as the xxx-nt on the straight line. The rc10gt2 goes37mph and the xxx-nt goes 46MPH. And 1st I want to know which one you are getting. The kits version, or the RTR versions? So we can compare.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Toki

i will be getting the kit version of the car so the motor and radio that come with the rtr does not matter. i also already have a car for bashing so this one will 100% be just for the track.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:27 AM
RCtruckRacer

Cool, another NCT racer in the 1/10 GT class!

More people run the GT2 than the AD2 here, so you will have more choices for setup help with the Associated truck. But there are several that run the AD2 as well, so its not like you'd be the Lone Ranger if that is the one you choose. I think it comes down to driving style and preferences. Some just prefer one over the other. Without having a good amount of driving time with both, I don't see how one could really choose. Just flip a coin, and I'll see you at the Hank!

RCSX is having a race on the 18th - the Sunday before the Hank. Come on down for a warm up race!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:52 AM
Toki

RCT that is what i will do i will flip a coin and whatever comes up is what i will get. one more question what is a good motor to race i was thinking about going with the picco red dot with the trinity ad pipe?