Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Evader Troubles

Old 07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Samson4721

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evader Troubles

I have had this truck for sometime, I am getting close to 2 gallons of fuel. The truck has always started in about 4 pulls once primed, normally first pull.

Recently though it has been a real bear to start, out of no where it seems. Once it runs though it seems to run the same as it always has. But I mean it takes a lottttttt of yanking. Any ideas what could cause this??

I was thinking fuel, I am down to the bottom of my second gallon and don't know it maybe thats it? But it has been running great on this same gallon so far prior.

Any input would be great, thanks guys.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Samson4721

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evader Troubles

bump......

problem still persisting, I was told it could be the clutch bell and shoes binding so I changed them. Still have the problem.

It is spitting out a lot of fuel?? I tried leaning and it still seems to be spitting fuel. I am trying to get this thing back to running perfect so I can sell it
Unless someone wants to buy it like this... I have an 8t on the way...