Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Air brushing newb

Old 05-12-2011, 10:54 AM
minimadster
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air brushing newb

Hey guys, im taking a independent study air brushing class next year. Origanally, everything was set and it wouldnt cost me anything, but the art budget was cut down. So i need to know what are some air brushes that a good quality but for a decent price. id like to get 2 or 3, i do allready own a compressor. I will be painting rc bodies all next year so id like to have more than one, so i can do more complex body designs without getting impatient with the cleaning process. If you have any painting tips those would be appreciated to, thanks
Old 05-21-2011, 06:26 PM
gohstwrighter

Default RE: Air brushing newb

walmart caries a cheep airbrush with ther models or you can spend more and go to a hobby/arts and crafts store.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:34 PM
RCmoose

Default RE: Air brushing newb

Bearair has some thats not to high, and they used to make a deal if you got more than one, been along time away from air brushing. but they used to be top notch to deal with