Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Easy Masking Trick

Old 03-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Dstruked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easy Masking Trick

I dunno how many of you know this trick I just found it out on my own this past weekend and since i have never read anything about it here goes. I put the graphics for my infiniti G35 (see a few post below) into photo shop. I then printed the graphic out on the backside of some Frisket paper. Available at most art stores. Because the backing (at least on mine) was semi transparant, and also has graph lines printed on it it makes it easy to cut straight out. Then just stick the graphics onto the inside where ever you want them. I didnt have any problems with bleeding as I have with some materials in the past.

Its Cold IN Boston [:@]
Old 03-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Dalejr08

Default RE: Easy Masking Trick

hey what do you mean you put them in a photo shop? Can i just run that paper through my printer?
Old 03-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Dstruked

Default RE: Easy Masking Trick

Yea i had the jpeg in photoshop and then i printed on the paper