Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

subaru body on hpi usa front page..

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 11:31 PM
raceme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default subaru body on hpi usa front page..

what kind of body is that..i think its a custom body but i dont know..i didnt see it anywhere in there body list.. do any of you guys know where i can get one like that.. the front lights and hood scoop are different from all the other ones.
Old 04-07-2004, 02:31 AM
TikiKustoms

Default RE: subaru body on hpi usa front page..

it looks like a modified impreza. the website says that a replica body with decal sheet are in the works. so maybe shoot hpi an email to find out when it will come out.
drew
Old 04-07-2004, 04:47 AM
nitro-boy

if you mean the orange and yellow subaru impreza on the main page that the guys are holding then that is the newest 2004 subaru impreza WRX STi. it has been released as a real car already and i hope they bring that out the scale version for nitro cars.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:19 AM
raceme

yea thats the one im talkin bout... the one that the racers are holding. i hope they release that body soon... if i email them i know they are most likely not going to respond.