Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

attn: Lexan painters/artists

Old 10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
Donnatale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attn: Lexan painters/artists

Are you an artist? Can you paint your masterpiece on a Lexan RC body? It can be done on a Monster Truck, Stadium Truck, Touring Car, Oval/Nascar or any other RC type body. We are looking for the best of the best of the best to display your artwork in a gallery located in San Pedro, California.

Let me explain. My wife owns and operates a bookstore and gallery. We want to have a showing at her gallery featuring works of the best lexan painters in the RC industry. I know several body painters/artist and have seen some of the most elaborate and detailed works.

We would like to take this time to place a call to the artist out there and see if you would like to display one of your most original works of art at this first ever event. Once we have confirmations of your support I will then contact several of the RC Magazines to let them know when and where this event will take place.

All the bodies that are sent in will be displayed for sale and you as the artist have the right to give a suggested cost for your work.

So let us know what you think of this and please be creative. We are not just looking for replicas paint schemes. We want the theme to be racing but we want to see what you would do if you had total freedom when painting a lexan body.

Email me if you are interested.