Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Newbie! little help

Old 04-06-2006, 11:10 PM
George-Temecula

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie! little help

Hello everyone!

Sorry if I sound a little out of place, i'm fairly new to the RC world outside of backyard bashing. I've just started learning about the setup and customizing chassis and body work. I have started my collection with the basics, a Duratrax Envader ST Pro for off-road and a Tamiya TT-01 chassis setup for on-road. I've just started hopping up the TT-01 chassis and would like to replace the Body with something a little more my style. I've been looking for a Monte Carlo (Nascar Style) body kit. I understand that the TT-01 is for touring but I'd like to have the body for my first real custom paint job! Has anyone painted a Nascar themed car, if so do you have some good pointers, and a place for decals...

Thanks Much!!!

George