Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

temporary tattoo

Old 05-07-2006, 10:46 AM
xstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default temporary tattoo

Has anyone tried using these to add a cool look on your ride? I was reading in the new RC Driver today and seen were you can use temporary tattoos on the inside of the body, then after it dried, pant it with a lighter color.. Just wondering if anyone had done this and how easy this would be to work????? thanks.
Im thinking of tring this on a new F150 body i got for my rs4...
Old 05-22-2006, 12:02 PM
MaxxThrasher

Default RE: temporary tattoo

It should work very similar to inside decals. The only reason to paint with a lighter color is the tat isn't always opaque so a darker color might bleed through. You can however, brush some black over the tat , then use your darker color.

Try it out and let us know how it works out for you.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:57 PM
CapUSA

Default RE: temporary tattoo

Great idea, now my next body will be covered with zebras from those bubble gum packs! muahahaha! Or maybe a dragon or something, I don't know.