Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Where is faskolor in canada

Old 06-02-2006, 03:46 PM
speenair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where is faskolor in canada

I just bought an airbrush iwata hp cs. And i want to use faskolor to paint my body. I have searched all over town and cannot find a place that stocks it, i guess i need to order it but if i get it off ebay in the states, there is a big extra charge because its hazardous materials, so where do u canadians (kitchener Ontaio is where i live) get faskolor?
Thanks
Old 06-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Jeff_OKC
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Where is faskolor in canada

John's Photo and Hobby in Toronto carry it (or at least used to) that's where I used to get it. But do yourself a favor and go to Michael's Arts and Crafts and buy some Createx. It is far better than FasKolor (used to be the same but Createx has a new forumla now) and it costs about $2 less per bottle.

FasKolor used to cost me $6.50 per bottle @ John's and Createx I believe was $4.29 ber bottle.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:10 PM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

Yeah. i definately agree with Jeff. Go Cretex.

I couldn't find any canadian online shops taht deal faskolor when I started apinting. Luckily I was goign to school in Calgary at the time and there are tons of hobby shops there so I was able to get some in store.

http://www.hobbyguys.net/

Thats the store in Calgary where I got my paint and it says on their site that they accept phone orders etc.
Maybe give them a Call.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:43 PM
speenair

does createx have a line of polycarbonate paint??? There is nothing on their site about that.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:18 PM
MaxxThrasher

Createx is a textile acrylic. It doesn't state that it is a polycarbonite specific paint, but it does work well on Lexan. Many painters have been using it for years. There are also other non polycarb specific acrylics that work as well.

Think outside the box!