Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Avery labels

Old 06-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Spentona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avery labels

Has anybody tried using avery labels (the ones made for printers) for masks and if so have you had any success with them or was it a waste of time???
I was just thinking of the advantages of printing straight onto an adhesive page then just cutting it out and sticking it in place spraying over the top then remove and throw away. If you want to use same design again then just print another one exactly the same.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:12 AM
civicwil

Default RE: Avery labels

Just be sure that they are vinyl and not paper. The paper labels are very difficult to remove after you've
painted over it.
Old 06-16-2006, 11:15 AM
Spentona

Default RE: Avery labels

They do some "removable" labels in A4 size so if i can find anywhere that stocks them i will order some and see how they go.