Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

stampede body

Old 07-07-2006, 07:08 PM
hands without shadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stampede body

I want to make a police body for my electric stampede. I have all the lights I need now I just need a body, so my question is what bodies are police style and fit? I would like a car or truck body, not an suv body and most definatly not that stupid hummer body.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:57 PM
hands without shadows

Default RE: stampede body

Ouch, so I guess noone caresor its a relly noobie question? Will pretty much any 2.2 body fit then??
Old 07-10-2006, 05:28 PM
CoolManLance

first of all 2.2 is not the size of a body or even a car. it is the size of the wheels and tires on your stampede. if you are goin to ask a question at least know what you are talkin about. and any 1/10th scale body can fit on your stampede with modification. IMO a car body would look goofy on a truck... proline makes a nice chevy truck body thats perfect for the stampede
Old 07-13-2006, 08:30 PM
hands without shadows

Ok thanks, I wasnt sure if bodies were refered to by scale or wheel size, some people scale cars by wheel size so whatever, now I know what im talking about I guess. Thanks
Old 07-15-2006, 12:20 AM
CoolManLance

ya its cool just lettin ya know... have fun painting and post pictures when your done