Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

what kinda paints to use?

Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 AM
mick87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what kinda paints to use?

hey jsut curiouse has any one tryed 2pak paint or arcrylic paint and how did it turn out and last or is there only a certain type of apint u should use?
Old 12-05-2006, 03:27 PM
mick87

Default RE: what kinda paints to use?

any one?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:14 AM
NevrOld

I use mostly acrylic paints (pactra acryl, parma faskolor, tamiya) They work very well and they're a very fast clean up. Occasionally I use Pactra Laquers, but I hate the smelly clean up. The newest ones I used, if you want something a little out of the ordinary, try Kustom Kolors (House of Kolor for Hobbies). Colors look great and spray nice too.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:37 PM
HOTLIDZ RACING

I prefer Spaz Stix Paints but it really depends on what type of paint job you are trying to do. My preference is Spaz Stix but all i paint is fire. The candy colors are incredible and really work well for that. They have some great colors and the chrome is amazingly realistic!