Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Video Tutorial

Old 04-27-2007, 08:24 AM
RGX Blade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video Tutorial

well something new for everyone looking to maybe start from Scratch to some basic Techniques to Intermediate
soon there will be a "Compleate" painting Video Tutorial at:
http://www.undergroundrc.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=110
not just "pictures" but a compleate "Video" start to finish on some basic ideas for Beginer to Intermediate painters.

will be more than just pics and a "Few" tips here and there but a "Step by Step" on how to ....and many first time Questions
with both Video's in just Using "Rattle Cans" and one on just using an "AirBrush"
from "Basic" to Advanced .....
from Blade Luna World renoun Painter
for many of Rock stars Guitars from Alice Cooper to ZZ-TOP,Choppers and Voted one of the Coutries top Custom Automotive Painters.
comming soon to the link posted.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:58 AM
MrN8

Default RE: Video Tutorial

Cool stuff. I'm bookmarking, because I like the bodies you paint, so I'm sure I could learn a few things from the videos.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:48 AM
RGX Blade

Default RE: Video Tutorial

everyone asks, "Why Am I doing this" wont it hurt my buisness???
No, will help me as well as them...and really painting is fun really not as frustrating as many may think.....
i really hope it can help those really wanting to "Try there Hand" at painting...
when i started back in the "Early" 80's painting Guitars, helmets and stuff like that there was "Nothing" or anyone that would even teach you...????
when i started racing r/c's was just a natural progression....
and granted not everyone has a few hundred to drop in top Quality airbrushes compressors, and not to mention buying all the paints (we sell those too) it can be overwhelming...
so i do hope this can help those looking to try....
and beside one other reason......
i can't see some painters really taking "Advantage" of people charging up to $95.00 for the most "Basic"of paint jobs......
and when someone new gets that new kit!!
i remember mine!!! doing the painting myself was cool...!!!!!!!!!
i just hope everyone has as much fun as i do when painting....