Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Fade effect

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Dman250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fade effect

does anybody know how to fade to colors..like white into black or black into white, with spray cans...plz help me out and ill practice it on bottles..thx
Old 10-30-2007, 07:16 PM
mark.b

Default RE: Fade effect

i usually get a permanent marker pen and draw lines on the overspray film (if the body doesn't have an overspray film,use cling film) on the outside of the bodyshell to mark my fade designs out , when turned upside down to paint it gives you an idea were you are painting the fade to , always lightly spray along the line never towards it , and i find that if you are spraying a dark and light colour its always best to spray the dark one first as if you spray the lighter colour your fade between the two colours doesn't seem to look rite
Old 11-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Dman250

Default RE: Fade effect

ok thx ill try it