Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

RGX Tutorials Advanced Class

Old 02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Paradoxmaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RGX Tutorials Advanced Class

ORIGINAL: pantera2077

Funny, how this thread just died with a couple of posts.

KInda noticed that....[:'(]
Old 02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
MaxxThrasher

Hey Paradoxmaker, ya get those stickers yet? They were sent out last month! If not, hmm, it must be some kind of post office mix up. Tell ya what, try Emailing or Calling Blade, I'm sure he will contact you right away!

This is typical Blade Luna folks, nothing new here. I'm sure if we give him a few days, he'll be back and post about three more pages of ramble about how much money he has, or how many shops he has, or how many million dollar motorcycles and cars and guitars he's painted for famous celebrities and of course he'll be sure to throw in many pictures of stuff that has nothing to do with RC for that extra flash and dazzle effect to cover up and make everyone forget about those few posts that are truthful.

Oh well, this ain't the first forum he's done this on and it won't be the last.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:58 PM
MaxxThrasher

Hmm? Another unsatisfied [link=http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178543&highlight=rgxracing]customer?[/link]
Old 02-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Anomie

Ok, no matter the circumstances behind these actions, any issues should be resolved and/or discussed directly between members. This thread need not continue in this direction.