Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies
Reload this Page >

hey wondering if i should invest in air brush

Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

hey wondering if i should invest in air brush

Old 03-08-2008, 12:51 PM
lordmbsa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey wondering if i should invest in air brush

hey im new at painting but i am not good at spray painting but am very good and spray guns for real cars do alot of people have experience with air brushes
Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 PM
RcRacer37E

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hey wondering if i should invest in air brush

Biggest thing is on rc bodies, everything is painted backwards. Scrap lexan to practice on and if you keep at it, youll get better and better. I myself just started out, get a Iwata revolution hp-cr airbrush. It runs about 70 bucks and its the best bang for the buck by far.
Check out Charlie B threads on this site, or check out cfx graphics dot com. Loads and loads of good info and the thread on this site has a how to link to you tube. It pretty much walks you through all the steps needed in turning a rc body into a nice piece of work.
Hope this helps.