Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

airbrushing

Old 03-22-2008, 02:38 AM
supamagician

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default airbrushing

COOL!!! i didnt know you could paint your own rc car bodies!! Now that airbrush system ive had for a year and never used will come in handy[>:] lol. wow this sounds so fun. i used to be able to draw really good and one day i saw this airbrush kit. my dad got it for me for christmas year before last for painting my model cars. Inever used it lol so now i realize what the clear rc bodies are for. i think im going to buy one to fit my next rc car and try to airbrush it. Does any one know where i can learn the basics of airbrushing an rc car? Anyone have any tips i should know of?

thanks,
rob
Old 03-22-2008, 04:39 AM
rawvoodoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: airbrushing

look on you tube. there is a whole series of rc painting tips.....as a matter of fact here is a link to number one in a series of 11 or so. There are all kinds of other vids on there too regarding rc painting. I think I enjoy painting the bodies more than wrecking.. errr running my truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmRq1...eature=related