Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

monster stickers

Old 01-07-2009, 11:52 PM
smaxx311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default monster stickers

does anybody have any monster energy stickers that they could send me or where i could get som at? besides monster.com becouse i would have to fill out 100 different apps.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:01 AM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: monster stickers

check ebay, there's lots!
Old 01-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Montana Mike

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is one for you hope these help [link=http://www.bobscycle.com/browse.cfm/4,100272.html]MONSTER !!!!!![/link]
Old 01-08-2009, 03:59 PM
RGX Blade

we have a grip, there just the "White Ones".....of the Logo.....if that can help.....
dont have any of the ones that have the green....[]
but the other ones are anywhere from 2 inches tall to 2 feet tall...and everything inbetween...
some even use them for the paint masks so they can "Paint the Logo" on the inside of the cars..
Old 02-27-2009, 06:02 PM
willy099

I have monster drink decals both interal and external paint transfer / waterslide they are 7.50 for a 4" x 5" sheet 4.95 postage. You can E-mail me at [email protected] and I will email you what they look like.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:08 PM
fatphatboy88

I cant remember if monster stickers are on this list, but somes on an ATV forum put together a list of ATV companies that give out free stickers, just send em an email with your address and telling them you would like some decals. Then wait a couple weeks and the mailbox will start filling up with free stickers.

Here is the list:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Maybe we could all put together a list of RC companies that will send free decals/stickers. If anybody knows of some already, post the link or email
Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 AM
ArloRogers

Good info
Old 03-16-2009, 01:49 PM
VXL_Champ

You could also try finding your local Monster distributor. Here in NorCal I work for Pepsi and Coke is the distributor of Monster. My bro in law works for Coke and they get Monster stickers all the time. Maybe ask your local convience store if they have any extra that the sales man handsout.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:15 PM
BIGDAWG65

Click on the link that is in Montana Mikes reply. Thats where I got mine from and they were pretty cool.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn35294.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	1159329   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tp46459.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	209.3 KB
ID:	1159330  
Old 08-25-2013, 10:28 AM
grgo46

I recently bouht them here: http://stickerdecalshop.com/monsterstickers
doe a bit short on choice, but I had to buy some red Bull and they have them so I bougt them there, and they were pretty cheap