Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

house of kolor paint ???

Old 05-23-2009, 09:18 PM
ranger1
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default house of kolor paint ???

i'm going to paint for the first time with house of kolor paint and need to know how to cut the paint and the pressure to spray at, and can i cut the paint with pure acetone ???
Old 05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
caci623

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: house of kolor paint ???

Hi,
You spray it at 20 PSI. You can purchase it ready to spray in 2oz and 4oz sizes or you can buy it in larger quanities like pt, qt. or gallon. The larger sizes require a reducer. HOK sells 3 reducers which are based upon the air temp. your spraying at. RO -310 is for air temps at 65 - 75 degrees, RU-311 is for 75-85 and RU-312 is for 85-95 temps. You usually reduce it at a 2:1 ratio. There is no need to reduce the 2oz and 4oz as them come already reduced. You can spray the reducer to clean your brushafter you spray paint.
There is tons of info on their web sight.
good luck
caci