Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

In Need of a custom Painted Body?

Old 05-25-2009, 04:43 PM
hermesgrafix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In Need of a custom Painted Body?

Well, I wanted to put a few notes out there and see if anyone was interested in a custom painted R/C Car body. I ahve been airbrushing just for a few months, and not doing too bad at it. I am looking to get my name out there more and keep busyon the side. If you are looking for a custom painted body please feel free to contact me. I can do a lot of stuff, please see the other posts of the trucks I just finished. I have a few more pictures I would be glad to send to you. I am not looking to make a killing, but just get my name out there an improve on the airbrush RC scale. Here is what I need:
1. Contact me with what you are wanting, kind of paint scheme, drivers car etc
2. Picture of what you are wanting if possible.
3. You purchase the body and have it sent to me
4. You pay the shipping back, runs 8-10 USPSPriority mail
5. Help pay the cost of the paints.

So basically you would only need to pay me 10-20 depending on the paint scheme you are wanting, The rest of the costs would be like you buying a body. the 10-20 would be paying for the paints and supplies used, so really I am not asking to ask too much for a custom body. Please contact me if you want more info. Thanks Mike