Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Looking for a serious painter NO BS

Old 02-18-2010, 03:08 PM
erc fabrication

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a serious painter NO BS

Looking for a serious painter that I can rely on to get a few bodies done for some of our projects. I have talked to a couple (NOT TO MENTION NAMES)one that has posted in his forum. in the last month that could talk the talk but could NOT delilver. I am in SoCal and prefer someone locally but out of state is fine. Please send pictures of your work . All I ask is for you to be upfront and honest NO FLAKES.

Eric
ERC fabrication

Old 02-19-2010, 09:12 PM
unKnownCitizen

Default RE: Looking for a serious painter NO BS

Im way out of state... canada ... but will forward portfolio if your interested.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:28 AM
ScottKelly911

There's a dude named Samuel that works for Hobby People in Encino who does AWESOME work. Call the store and ask to talk to him and work it out with him. The Phone number to the store is 818-995-1162. He works at the store, but the painting is done by him and is not related to the store, so don't ask anyone about it other than him because I don't want him to get in trouble for it. He's a really nice guy and does some amazing work. He showed me some pix of a Baja Bug body that he airbrushed and it was so nice that I wouldn't even want to put it on the dirt. He doesn't charge that much either. I'm probably going to have him paint a body for me for displaying purposes pretty soon.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:05 PM
RCn3rd

Flame Free Racing, is the way to go. This guy is great.
He does custom painting, and has some bodies for sale now.

Check out his website:http://www.flamefreeracing.com/index.htmlor look him up on Youtube.

Pricing is good, I have the Monster SC8, and I love it.