Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Henrique Monteiro

Old 03-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Gregg G
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Henrique Monteiro

Hey Guys I need some help. Do any of you know him in New Jersey or especiaclly North Arlinton New Jersey? Seems Like I had bought and airplane from him and sent him and check and sure enough he lied to me! I've seen no airplane or money. I'm a pretty reasonble person just tell me what's going on and we'll work it out. Now I'm left with not even a returned phone call. Anyways if you guys can help out it would really help me out thanks!
Greg[:'(]
Old 03-15-2012, 05:31 AM
MTK

Default RE: Henrique Monteiro

ORIGINAL: Gregg G

Hey Guys I need some help. Do any of you know him in New Jersey or especiaclly North Arlinton New Jersey? Seems Like I had bought and airplane from him and sent him and check and sure enough he lied to me! I've seen no airplane or money. I'm a pretty reasonble person just tell me what's going on and we'll work it out. Now I'm left with not even a returned phone call. Anyways if you guys can help out it would really help me out thanks!
Greg[:'(]
Greg,

I've lived here for 7 years since leaving Fla and have not heard of this person. Maybe Joe Lochowski, Dave Lockhart, Ed Alt or Dean Pappas have. Suggest that you contact the afforementioned directly
Old 03-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Gregg G

Seriously contact me first before you do anything with him. I thought he was a good dude but as you can tellI'm out a bunch of money and empty promises.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:50 AM
wattsup
My Feedback: (1)

Hi Gregg, I have a 3 year old electric Genesis RTF that you are welcome to fly until you can get this other issue resolved. Contact me via PM if you are interested. Everette
Old 03-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Gregg G

Thanks Everette I so much. We really do have a good group of guys and why we have to deal with one is beyond me. If he'll contact me or send me a text, all I want to do is resolve this. Rest assured I am not going to let this go away. I hope he can let it rest on his conscienscience. Henry if your around give me a yell please.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:28 PM
Gregg G

Hey guys. I'm not getting anything on this guy. If you have anything please contact me off list thanks again.