Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Searching for "Vespa" article by Dario Brisighella

Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Searching for "Vespa" article by Dario Brisighella

Old 09-01-2003, 08:36 AM
Mike James

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Searching for "Vespa" article by Dario Brisighella

I'm having a nostalgic moment, remembering one of the first RC articles that every impressed me... It was a pattern design by Dario Brisighella called "Vespa", and I saw the article in a magazine (don't remember which one) in the 1960s. Very nice photos and craftsmanship.

If anyone has any info/photos, or even better, the article itself, I would love to see it again.

Thanks!
Old 10-06-2003, 01:46 AM
Mike James

Default RE: Searching for "Vespa" article by Dario Brisighella

Hi everybody,

I hope you don't mind that I added this "reply", to get this request back into a viewable part of the postings.

Anyone have the article or other info?
Thanks!
Old 09-21-2013, 10:19 AM
br549
My Feedback: (6)

I have the article and original set of plans. I would be interested in selling them.

Regards,

BR-549
Old 09-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Mike James

Wow... It was 10 years ago when I posted this! Anyway, I think that's remarkable that you still have those items.
Personally, I don't have a need to own them anymore, but simply wanted to see the article, because as I remember it, (I was 13 years old at the time.) the construction article was really beautiful, and made an impression on me at the time, prompting me to do neater work. The following year, his "Dee Bee" design was equally well done.

Take care.