Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Woo, New composite pattern $699.00USD !

Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Woo, New composite pattern $699.00USD !

Old 10-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Toprcmodel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Troy,

We are very sorry, all of our first batch Pattern with promotion prices already booked up before you confirm to buy. We have responsed you in time but you probably busy and haven't confirmed to order or not to order from us via e-mail. Please keep communication with us via e-mail, so that we can reserve one for you from our next batch if you confirm to buy.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:17 AM
funflyr
My Feedback: (78)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Toprcmodel
Hi Troy,

We are very sorry, all of our first batch Pattern with promotion prices already booked up before you confirm to buy. We have responsed you in time but you probably busy and haven't confirmed to order or not to order from us via e-mail. Please keep communication with us via e-mail, so that we can reserve one for you from our next batch if you confirm to buy.
I was waiting to see pictures of the bottom of the plane. On the same email that you sent the picture it stated that you were sold out at the sale price. No worries
I can get one when they get back in stock.
Troy
Old 10-31-2014, 04:46 PM
318scott
My Feedback: (1)

It looks like F3AUnlimited has picked up this plane and is making version 2. The forum on RCGroup has a note from Mike at F3A. Has anyone received one yet ?
Old 11-02-2014, 03:07 AM
bondtasha

www.bondaero.co.uk We will be selling this plane in Europe. If it is good enough for Mike at F3aUnlimited then it is good enough for us.

Last edited by bondtasha; 11-02-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:08 PM
snowman44
My Feedback: (5)

Guys, I have exchanged several emails with Henry and was expecting to have one in the states before now to do a review that would answer a lot of the questions about the air frame such as fit, finish, component weights and flight characteristics.
Unfortunately this has not happened yet but was assured in the last email received just a few days ago from Henry, that they will have one ready for me soon.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:48 PM
318scott
My Feedback: (1)

I am also waiting for my 2 planes to show up. Henry said they were not happy with the packing material and they were getting new packing material for this week and then he would ship planes. I wonder if version 2 wings and stab will work on version 1. I am also going to try their motor, ESC and spinner.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:15 PM
snowman44

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update on the Caelus. I got an email from Henry letting me know the model has been shipped. I will start a build thread over in the Electric forum once it arrives.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:50 PM
snowman44

Hey guys,

Here is the link to the new build thread started in the Electric Forum for the Caelus by Top RC Model.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/elec...l#post11925187